Research Associate I/II
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to provide outstanding pharmaceutical discovery and development services by creating and using cutting edge science and developing new methods and molecules? Do you want to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in a rapidly growing company on a trajectory to have a major impact in the life science research arena? We are seeking a talented and passionate scientist who is eager to be part of our success, and who embraces our core values: Integrity, Excellence, and Teamwork. This role requires a highly driven and proactive scientist with a passion for drug development, the curiosity and flexibility to work on diverse projects, and the tenacity to tackle complex questions by developing/applying new methods to solve previously intractable problems in drug development in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Operation of a variety of analytical instruments including HPLC, UV, Dissolution Apparatus, CD, CE, DSC, DLS, TGA, XRPD, LC-MS, etc.
- Setup and execution of experiments for the evaluation of solubility, stability, degradation, formulation optimization etc.
- Analysis and interpretation of complex scientific data
- Preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols
- Identify and propose solutions for technical problems
- Carry out other scientific and laboratory duties as required
Required background and experience includes:
- Recent Bachelor or Master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline Equivalent years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree
- At least 2 years of industry or academic laboratory experience preferred
- The ability to read and understand relevant scientific literature, procedures, and protocols.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Interested candidates are requested to email a copy of their resume with a cover letter to Jill.Wilson@wolfelabs.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
Wolfe Labs’ employees are innovators with a winning attitude. We offer a fun, multi-cultural environment and value teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric focus. We provide generous health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, the potential to participate in our employee stock option plan, and a wide range of work/life benefits. Candidates who are keen experimentalists, independent thinkers and enthusiastic team players that have a passion for drug development are encouraged to apply.
For more information visit us at: www.wolfelabs.com
Wolfe Laboratories, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.